Post what training you have done today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brahan

Über Member
Right, I've just done my first set of intervals on the turbo. After a disapointing result in last week's TTs I've decided it's time to give it some beans! I had a nice 20 mile ride home from work then set the turbo up in the garden and gave it loads for 30 minutes.

This feels like a step in the right direction.

heliphil

Guru
3:58:58 for yesterdays London Marathon - will put my feet up for a few days now....

Brahan

Über Member
Got about 40 miles in the tank yesterday. 15 to work and the rest on the way home which I filled with a hill sprint which nearly killed me and loads of sprint intervals between lamp posts. I hammer it for 4 lamp posts and ease off for the next 10 or so, then hit another 4 etc etc. Not that I did 25 miles of this but I did them when able.

My legs today feel very heavy. I have a 10 mile TT Sat and a 25 mile TT Sun, so that's my hard work done for the week - it's all gentle spinning from now.

Fiona N

Veteran
Yesterday morning's 75km was the first ride since February where I've been healthy - coughs and colds, then hayfever, chest infection you names it.

So what did I do but burn around 75km with nearly 1000m of ascent so hard that trying to relax on the mat in an afternoon Pilates class, my hamstrings kept going into cramp - a sure sign of over-exertion ;)

Occasionally I think I'm getting wiser as I get older, then I forget

slinky malinky

Did 21 miles today looked like rain but it held off :becool:, 4 sessions on a hill (14% climb) half way into my ride, legs are now in pain (but a good kind of pain) going out to walk the dog hopefully it will ease off.

2.4km swim, followed by a 6.5 mile run. I feel a bit knackered now, and have to get up at 0330 (that's only 5 hrs away) - not looking forward to that bit!

Top Bottom