Post what training you have done today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PJ79LIZARD

Über Member
I rode my bike this week and did super 6 min hula on the wii board 2000 spins. Followed by 3 cans of guiness and an apple turnover.

mr Mag00

rising member
steady, 2 episodes of West wing on the turbo just turning over, gentle week.
a sore knee too :tired: I compressed squatting to look in cupboard and soemthing was not right!

doodles

First ride out on my lastest acquisition, a Dawes Vantage which I picked up last week and want to get some miles in as I will be using this later in the year for an end to end.
I did 54 miles, and it was a real strain to try and keep the speed down to a touring pace instead of going for it for the whole ride.
Must have worked though as my time was nearly half an hour slower than usual and my cadence was up by about 5 rpm on average as I made sure I used all the gears to spin up the bigger gradients.

Brahan

Über Member
Still commuting 25-30 miles every day. I've been spining out on a few flat routes the last couple of weeks to keep the strain down then I'll chuck in 1 or 2 longer hilly efforts per week which I try to do at full tilt. Hills really kill me so I target them when I'm feeling up for it, they're my weakest area so I need to improve.

One thing I've noticed though is that my legs have been feeling a bit (very) heavy this week. This isn't what I want because I have a 10 mile hilly TT tomorrow followed by a 25 mile hilly TT on Sunday. I used to be very supple and flexible but I've noticed that even after this relatively short time riding that I'm no where near as bendy as I used to be so I've been getting on with a few stretches too - I hope it helps ;)

Brahan

Über Member
Yesterday - hilly 10 mile TT. Terrible weather and slippery roads resulted in careful riding and not being able to chuck it into the junctions. Today - hilly 25 mile TT. Much better weather :girl: but I went off course and lost time! Bloody fool I am!

Roll on the summer, I love riding in the sun.

monnet

Guru
The penultimate winter training ride - 4hours 20 of 80 miler. Great weather, good legs. A day that really makes you love cycling even more.

Brahan

Über Member
This week I've done about 160 miles but my legs are feeling pretty fresh today. I have a 29 mile 2up Time Trial on Sunday so I'm going to have a nice gentle ride home this evening and a complete rest day on Saturday.

I got a new TT helmet which I'm going to test ride on Sunday - looking forward to it big time.

slinky malinky

Weather was better today, did 10 miles in just under 29 minutes my best this year, i put it down to weight loss and hill training, roll on the summer, god i love this cycle thing!!!!

Nomad

I went out on the road for the first time in a while today and did 5.59 miles in 32 minutes. It was quite windy but apart from that I found it easier than I was expecting. I also did the route 10 minutes faster than the last time I did it - some time last year!

Top Bottom