Post your rubbish april fool stories here.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
There's a werewolf behind you!!

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
Well, I was on this cycling forum thingy and I clicked this post about serious cyclists. I thought I ticked all the boxes, but midway through, I realised I don't wear any high viz so I can't qualify. In a state of anxious, crazed despair, I went down to the local building site, just like paddypete would, and waited for the moment when a builder might take his off, on a trip to the local cafe, or for whatever he / she needed really. This resulted in a comedy chase scene with actual real life Benny Hill music and the person doing the chasing managed to catch up with me and throw hot coffee all over me. Now I have third degree burns and, thanks to the warning in the side of the cup, I can't even sue the makers of the coffee for it. Woe is me.:scratch:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
My wife got me hook line & sinker this morning, with this, re our iconic local landmark...
11055351_10153194153554705_3854705870307925404_n.jpg

Yup, I'd completely forgotten the date. To be fair, I had only been awake about 40 seconds at the time...

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
The Guardian have recruited Jeremy Clarkson to their campaign against fossil fuels.
An establishment that relies on fossil fuels for the manufacture and distribution of their product has a campaign against that very commodity? That's an all year round joke, but that's The Guardian for you.

Top Bottom