1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Postal service for shirts.

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by postman, 22 Feb 2008.

1. postman

postman Legendary Member

Out of curiosity Will posted from Norfolk.All of them on the same day hopefully.Have you got your new jersey.If not where are you .Not counting our overseas contingent.I would like to see where if any is the slowest delivery.Now going out for a pint or two.So good night from me.

2. longers

longers Veteran

Not arrived in West Derbyshire yet.

3. Not got an answer from my Sister's yet, got it delivered there encase they were too big for the letterbox, she's in Dunfermline.

4. Will1985

Will1985 Über Member

Actually, I'm afraid you'll have to discount 6 people because I only managed to post them today: longers, HLaB, laurence, redfox, zimzum42 and John the Monkey. 4 of these are larger packets as well.

5. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

Nothing in Birmingham, but that doesn't surprise me. I've been in all day.

Tomorrow they'll post a card to say that they tried to deliver today and that the parcel is at the sorting office.

6. Will1985

Will1985 Über Member

Haha Mr Paul....a trip down to Elliot Road for you methinks! I expect nothing more from the Birmingham posties....I was always down there because the postie was too lazy to ring the bell even when we were in... Made a complaint about one of them because he did it so often and dropped the red card through the door a day later.

7. Thanks Will

8. longers

longers Veteran

Ah ha, that'll explain it then. Cheers for your efforts Will :sad:.

9. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

You weren't one of those students were you?

10. Will1985

Will1985 Über Member

??

I was a student living on Harborne Lane last year...perhaps I'll be back next year too!

11. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

Sorry, have we had this discussion before? Where on Harborne Lane? I probably rode past your house twice a day for the 3 years I worked at the QE.

12. Will1985

Will1985 Über Member

From the Vincent drive roundabout, turn towards Sainsburys, go along there past Leasow Drive then the allotment entrance and it was the 6th door along of the semi detached houses on the left...I think...could have been 8!

13. Will1985

Will1985 Über Member

Back on topic, over on the CC Jerseys main thread, it looks as though Hairy Jock up in Scotland has missed out this morning.

14. dmoan

dmoan Über Member

Any idea when you'll be posting to me Will?

15. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

yup. that was on my commute. I have a photo of your inconsiderate neighbour, taken from directly outside your house by the look of things.-

DSC00059.jpg