Postal service for shirts.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Out of curiosity Will posted from Norfolk.All of them on the same day hopefully.Have you got your new jersey.If not where are you .Not counting our overseas contingent.I would like to see where if any is the slowest delivery.Now going out for a pint or two.So good night from me.

longers

Legendary Member
Not arrived in West Derbyshire yet.

Will1985

Über Member
Actually, I'm afraid you'll have to discount 6 people because I only managed to post them today: longers, HLaB, laurence, redfox, zimzum42 and John the Monkey. 4 of these are larger packets as well.

Will1985

Über Member
Haha Mr Paul....a trip down to Elliot Road for you methinks! I expect nothing more from the Birmingham posties....I was always down there because the postie was too lazy to ring the bell even when we were in... Made a complaint about one of them because he did it so often and dropped the red card through the door a day later.

Will1985

Über Member
From the Vincent drive roundabout, turn towards Sainsburys, go along there past Leasow Drive then the allotment entrance and it was the 6th door along of the semi detached houses on the left...I think...could have been 8!

Will1985

Über Member
postman said:
Out of curiosity Will posted from Norfolk.All of them on the same day hopefully.Have you got your new jersey.If not where are you .Not counting our overseas contingent.I would like to see where if any is the slowest delivery.Now going out for a pint or two.So good night from me.

Back on topic, over on the CC Jerseys main thread, it looks as though Hairy Jock up in Scotland has missed out this morning.

Will1985

Über Member
Nearly there - I was the next house up. I hated that house..there were times when both vans were so close together plus another banger that you had to go round them on the road side.

Top Bottom