Posting a bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gunk

Guru
A bit more if you want it insured.

I’ve sent a couple recently with Parcelforce and it’s been about £35 but it arrives undamaged and within 24 hours

OP
OP
TAV

TAV

Guru
Yeah that's the firm I saw at the cheapest rate. I bought a bike the other day asked if it was a 56 cm he said it was it's turned up and it's a 54cm gutted,so now I've got to send it back he's refunded the money but it's pending in my eBay account. He's going to be pissed off when I tell him he's got to pay the postage to get the bike back.

OP
OP
TAV

TAV

Guru
Is this the Edinburgh touring bike you were asking advice on I one of your other posts?
Yeah

mustang1

Guru
Yeah that's the firm I saw at the cheapest rate. I bought a bike the other day asked if it was a 56 cm he said it was it's turned up and it's a 54cm gutted,so now I've got to send it back he's refunded the money but it's pending in my eBay account. He's going to be pissed off when I tell him he's got to pay the postage to get the bike back.
56 vs 54: possibly an honest mistake or it could be someone trying his luck.

OP
OP
TAV

TAV

Guru
I asked before I bought it what size it was he said it was a 56 So I thought great,I asked again to confirm because it looked small he said again that it was. It's a pain in the arse I even showed him a photo of how to measure.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I've called in to Halfrauds and asked for a bike box before now.
They just chuck them in a skip so it's no problem.. And free!

Top Bottom