Pot noodle - Curry flavour.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Bleeeeeeuuuuuugh!
Not certain how this fits into kit and reviews. Or have you found an alternate use for it?

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I have never been tempted by a pot noodle, in all the years they have been around. My mother said that they were junk food, as a student, I smelled one and it just smelled rank - chicken one I think it was - so never had one.
From your post @PaulSecteur, I don't think that I've missed anything.

Curry flavour might be the issue. Instant noodles from Korea are rather tasty and flavoursome. Good on a cold day to warm you up. Add some mushrooms and some greens and you have a really quick and good meal.

subaqua

What’s the point
Bombay bad boy ain't bad.

The worst is chowmein flavour.

One of my life low points was boiling boddingtons to make a pot noodle as couldn't be arsedwalking to campsite tap

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I actually quite liked the curry one. They were handy to shove in your bag if you were night shift and only had access to a kettle and grotty microwave.

Simontm

Veteran
Used to like the Pot Rice curry, yum.

A couple of years ago, doctors and nutritionists advised students to buy Pot Noodles as they were apparently a good, cheap form of nutrition when you've blow the budget in the student bar paid your tuition fees etc.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Quite like the curry one.
The Bombay Bad Boy I agree is pretty good too
My fave is the sweet and sour. Have yet to try the Piri-Piri Chicken.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I have never been tempted by a pot noodle, in all the years they have been around. My mother said that they were junk food, as a student, I smelled one and it just smelled rank - chicken one I think it was - so never had one.
From your post @PaulSecteur, I don't think that I've missed anything.

As kids we used to eat the Chicken and Mushroom ones, mainly because my Big Brother was such a fussy eater and that was one of the few things he liked, so we all got it! They were nice, but luckily those days are long gone now.

Used to like the Pot Rice curry, yum.

A couple of years ago, doctors and nutritionists advised students to buy Pot Noodles as they were apparently a good, cheap form of nutrition when you've blow the budget in the student bar paid your tuition fees etc.

Do they still have a stupidly high salt content though??

Last edited:

Tojo

Über Member
Why feck around with pot NOODLES, just go down to your local Curry house and order a Phall, you'll not think pot noodle for at least three days as you'll be on the Bog, Head, Crapper, whatever your designation of it is ,then your weaned off them......:crazy:

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Sainsbury's are doing 'grain pots' which are quite nice.

Worth a try as a change from Pot Noodles.

I might get one of each today.

Top Bottom