• Quarq

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Powertap

• Others i don't know about

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
So i'm looking at power meters and i know i got a lot to learn about using them and analysing the data - but i know that @Rob3rt will help me with that

So i'm looking at which ones to get as i want to use them on TT bike and Tarmac for next years racing programme. any info would be greatly accepted.

but at the moment its only research as i'm still not 100% sure on getting them.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
What bottom bracket type are your bikes?

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
So you are going to have to convert one or the other to use a crank based power meter, which would be pretty much the only option I would be considering.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
I find that the Vectors produce very consistent data in line with what data is produced by the SRM.
Each Vector pedal is effectively their own power meter which means you get a power meter for each leg, when it measures left/right power it does so accurately where as many other power meters calculate left/right power.
I'm starting to notice things such as being excessive on one leg at specific RPM which was never as evident on other power meters. Quite where this data is going to take me I do not yet know but it raises interesting things to consider.

Top Bottom