Praise for chain reaction cycles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
I ordered a de marchi jersey from wiggle tomorrow morning and it arrived the day before yesterday with a bag of sweets !! brilliant or what? I'm kidding of course, i hate wiggle, they annoy me. rant over
Why? :ohmy:

I like wiggle, i ordered some shorts from them in the last day of a sale which were too big (yay!), sent them back about 4pm and about lunchtime the next day theyd refunded them and read the stamp and refunded my return postage without me having to ask. Then i emailed asking to buy a replacement on the offer price and they put through an order for a size smaller and discounted them manually. And i like the haribos :smile:

Sale Madrid

Why? :ohmy:

I like wiggle, i ordered some shorts from them in the last day of a sale which were too big (yay!), sent them back about 4pm and about lunchtime the next day theyd refunded them and read the stamp and refunded my return postage without me having to ask. Then i emailed asking to buy a replacement on the offer price and they put through an order for a size smaller and discounted them manually. And i like the haribos :smile:
Because they increase prices by 20% and then have a 20% off sale....but you must use the voucher code....and minimum £75 spend and if one of the items isn't in stock then you wont qualify for the discount, which you only find out after you've ordered all your items when they say that one item isn't in stock...so no discount..then 1 day later that item that is out of stock is then suddenly back in stock and ultimately you've ended up buying £75 of stuff at full price without discount. They piss about with their prices, they are snidey and they are quite expensive.

That's why :smile:

Top Bottom