Preston Critical Mass begins this friday!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
my mates new girlfriend's slapper mate, was chatted up by a woman masquerading as a bloke. i never saw her so i don't know how plausible her appearance was. it had nowt to do with me.

Tharg2007

Veteran
Did anyone get to taste the apple juice that was freshly pressed at the start?

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
is that what they were doing? did it taste good? what about the spokes, a bit odd aren't they? did you see the bloke with the baby handlebar mustache? he makes me laugh, he's a bit mad i'm sure.

Tharg2007

Veteran
it tasted very good, you should have tried it. Hmm spokes ;).
This bloke with the handlebar mustache, is this a real mustache or some kind of bike part?

Oh no, I missed this great Preston event - and I wasn't at work as well, so a trip to the Adelphi might have been fun (not sure about the ride part ;)). How did it go? Did anybody turn up? And what's that Sunday thing about people who want to go for a ride???

OP
OP
V

veganfishcake

punkypossum said:
Oh no, I missed this great Preston event - and I wasn't at work as well, so a trip to the Adelphi might have been fun (not sure about the ride part :biggrin:). How did it go? Did anybody turn up? And what's that Sunday thing about people who want to go for a ride???

Well we had about 8 of us turn up, not too bad for our first ride, got rid of a few flyers yesterday in Preston for the this. Come to the next one! Friday 30th October.
The Sunday ride is something I know very little about really.

Top Bottom