Primark - clothes size, cut & consistency...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Do they have the full Nazi uniform detailing?

Doubt it, they were only 3 for £20 in the market in Olu Deniz.

Venod

Eh up
Buy cheap, buy twice...

More than one meaning for me.

Remember the Altura Jackets from somewhere in Scotland at a bargain price, I bought one, I liked it that much I bought another, I still use one, the Paramedics cut the other one off me after a crash, but I claimed and got a payout for it.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Whenever I have African business visitors, mainly from Nigeria where it's forbidden to import clothes in an effort to protect local manufacturers, they want to buy a cheap suitcase and fill it with crap from Primark, mostly because they are expected to return home with gifts for everybody but also to sell. The airlines have to give Africans huge baggage allowances to avoid the inevitable wahalla at check-in.

Had two male colleagues over from Lagos recently and their faces in Primark were a picture; I've never seen two grown men so close to tears of frustration and depression.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
You think a size 12 is fat. Better go shoot myself now :shy:

Primark clothes are crap in my experience
I have had issues around food and body size since childhood. I think I am enormous but have a good group of buddies who keep me on the right track.

I have a couple of primark blouses for Work, which have lasted well. They were not expensive but they were not stupidly cheap either.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
As Primark use US sizes then Primark size 12 = UK size 16. Still not fat IMO.

?????

UK-ROI-Size-Guide-Womenswear.jpg

https://www.help.primark.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115001193249-Women-s-Size-Guide

Dave7

Legendary Member
My wife.......coming out of Primark with a new raincoat....meets a friend who asks "what have you bought"?
Wife opens Primark bag to show her and friend says "you know they disintegrate in the rain".
Wife.....now horrified says "WHAT...they've sold me a raincoat that disintegrates in the rain"!!!!!
Friend points and says "no....I mean thier paper bags"

Top Bottom