Prime Primavera saddle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tommohawk

I am considering the above saddle as an upgrade to my Giant Contend SL1 disc 2021. It would save a decent amount of weight and my thinking is that the carbon rails coupled with the carbon d-fuse seat post would make the riding that bit more comfortable. Any thoughts?

ps the stock saddle is pretty comfortable to be fair so I am in no major rush.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I am considering the above saddle as an upgrade to my Giant Contend SL1 disc 2021. It would save a decent amount of weight and my thinking is that the carbon rails coupled with the carbon d-fuse seat post would make the riding that bit more comfortable. Any thoughts?

ps the stock saddle is pretty comfortable to be fair so I am in no major rush.

A good reason to leave well alone. I once did 125 miles on a brand new saddle bought because it looked good - I had to peel my shorts off in the shower because the resulting massive blister burst and the blood glued my bum to it.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
research mode on :smile:
your saving just under 200 grams so less than half a bottle of water but the most important thing is fit from what i have gathered the stock saddle is 145 mm wide and the prime is 128 mm , ok if you sit bones and body shape like the narrower design .

iluvmybike

Über Member
Saddles are a very, very personal thing. If you have a comfy one DON'T change it! The lightest it may be but one persons comfy one is another's torture chamber.

Top Bottom