Pro team water bottle collection

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Sunnyspain said:
Hi, nobody going to get organised & take this lot off my hands? What about a club with loads of juniors? They'd love to use the bottles Pantani, Rominger,Contador, Armstrong,Valverde, etc used.

As I say, I'm in, but only if someone can arrange a courier.

OP
OP
S

Sunnyspain

Hi, I need someone to take these off my hands!!! Please.

dudi

Well, I didnt spot this one come back into circulation... must have been busier than I thought..
am still up for this as could do with some more bottles already, what's the score now?

OP
OP
S

Sunnyspain

Help!!! My wife is beggining to get a bit impatient-anybody want me to stick these in a big box (or 5) & send them. Postage only.

Or come & collect, will show you the roads around here for some winter training rides at the same time if you like. We have a cottage in the mountains we lend (FOC) to friends for training camp weeks or long weekends. Lots of lovely roads with zero traffice, long climbs, great views, etc.

Come & get these bottles.
Just rebuilt a bike so taken 2 out of the bags-now only 698 left.

Sunnyspain!

Sounds like your wife has got the upper hand.

Either that or you're losing your bottle! :wacko:

Where abouts are you? I'm sure there are a few here who wouldn't mind renting your premises out for a week or so, me included. Have you any details?

I'm possibly looking for a week in early March. :biggrin:

OP
OP
S

Sunnyspain

Hi, wife getting stronger daily-not good. I need to get rid of these b......dy bottles.

Cottage is in the hills in the North of Spain-approx 100kms from the Santander or Bilbao ferry ports (sailings from Portsmouth & Plymouth) or airports (cheap flights to Bilbao with Easyjet, Santander with Ryanair). It sleeps 6 & has wonderful routes all around for road bikers & MTBs. The cottage is fully equipped & the garage has a basic workshop with all you need for running repairs to bikes-including basic spares. All you need to take is fresh food supplies.

Garage takes 2 cars & bikes or 1 van & car & less bikes!

Garden for post ride sunbathing also available. As it's in the mts. 850mts, it's very hot in summer 40ºC+ & very cold in winter -15ºC. Generally dry most of year-if you get a week of rain you're very unlucky.

OP
OP
S

Sunnyspain

Hi Dayvo-early march is free at present. Over to you. Booked at Easter for cycle club traing camp-they'll be fit for the early season stuff. rest of spring clear at moment.

Come for a week or long weekend-go back with strong legs, well worked lungs & a bottle collection.

Top Bottom