Pro team water bottle collection

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
jpeg

ChrisKH said:
Apologise you cynics you. And in Ikea bags no less. ;)

Yep I was wrong, but lets face it a newbie comes here and posts up offering free stuff and then you wait a month for the next post, I was wrong but so many scams about and originating from mainland Europe we all have to be careful.

All that said I'm out of the deal just bought 20 brand new bottles for 50p each delivered :thumbsup:

Radius

SHREDDER
ChrisKH said:
I have thought of a better solution. Can we not send ilovebikes and Radius down to Spain for a weekly return Mouseketeer jaunt and they can bring them back tied to their backs?

Yay, holiday!

PpPete

Legendary Member
MacB said:
Well I'm up for splitting this, 4F arranges collection and then ships out at this end. We all have to agree that, regardless, we split cost equally, 4F can't be out of pocket.

+1
I'm up for at least a dozen - random team selection, whatever comes out of the hat.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
If there is enough interest certainly I have no problem in arranging it.

l4dva

Guru
I'd take a few of these if they get shipped over, but I'd only want about 10 no more than that

longers

Legendary Member
I'm still keen for some of these.

If it ends up quite pricey per person ie not many people splitting the cost then I'd pull out but will look out for further details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Shouldnt there be a list going?
Everyone is saying they want some, but theres been no numbers taken.

deary me:rolleyes:
Wheres the organisation:rolleyes::smile::biggrin:

Jonathan M

Will1985 said:
Roadtrip anyone? Not sure what the customs guys on the Spanish border would say about a car stuffed with 700 empty bidons!

I'm sure customs would probably say something like "Bend over..." before you hear the snap of the rubber gloves.

OP
OP
S

Sunnyspain

Hi, nobody going to get organised & take this lot off my hands? What about a club with loads of juniors? They'd love to use the bottles Pantani, Rominger,Contador, Armstrong,Valverde, etc used.

Top Bottom