Pro team water bottle collection

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sunnyspain

Free to anybody who pays for postage or collects-approx 700-800 genuine proteam water bottles from the last 10 years. All the main teams & many smaller european pro teams. bottles from Pantani, Indurain, Rominger, Contador from this year's tour, etc...

Young Un

Where are they?

mr-marty-martin

if there usable then i'll take them, and pay for postage, let me no... could mean never having to look like a cheap skate again and chuck your bottles ;)

thats if young un isnt intrested in them?

Young Un

mr-marty-martin said:
if there usable then i'll take them, and pay for postage, let me no... could mean never having to look like a cheap skate again and chuck your bottles ;)

thats if young un isnt intrested in them?

I'm not interested in all 700:ohmy:

Feel free Marty:biggrin:

OP
OP
S

Sunnyspain

Yeah you can be just like the pros-throw the bottle away after use, they'll be plenty left for the next rides.

Will1985

Über Member
Roadtrip anyone? Not sure what the customs guys on the Spanish border would say about a car stuffed with 700 empty bidons!

I'd actually say it would probably be better if a few got together and split the postage and shared the bottles out between them, I'd certainly be interested in a deal like this.

But and sorry if I sound sceptical, have you any pictures of them all together, just I'd want to be sure if I was sending money overseas that there was a chance I wasn't going to be bent over, nothing personal I hope you understand

dudi

I'd be happy to sort it out - I'll contact and try and figure out shipping costs.
Would then just need to split it down between participants, add in shipping once in Britain, and get it all divvied out.

Top Bottom