Pro team water bottle collection

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr-marty-martin

well i was one of the first in the que :biggrin:, i'd take about 50, and obviusly pay whatever the postage costs...

mr-marty-martin

so if a deal came off what would the score be btw, need to be local to whoever recieves the main batch, or some one get the main batch, and uppon postage payments of over members sends there bottles out to them?

if that made sense...lol

Will1985

Über Member
mr-marty-martin said:
could mean never having to look like a cheap skate again and chuck your bottles :biggrin:
You're kidding right? The pros throw them because they know a fan will pick them up. If you chuck them you're effectively littering/polluting the countryside, and giving cyclists a bad name.

dudi

i guess it would be easier if they get delivered to one person then get divided up and posted on/collected to whoever participates. i am happy to act as that central point - i'm about to move house so will have a tidy garage to keep them in... lol.

I would think that once we know the total cost of shipping then people could buy a 'share' for a relative portion of the costs.

I would probably want no more than 50.

still waiting on more info from sunnyspain

Young Un

If I've counted right there are 11 of us interested? That means, wiht 700 bottles, 63 each give or take a few, sounds good to me.

mr-marty-martin

jst thinking lads, should we set a certain amount of poeple to be in on the deal, as if loads and loads want them its not going to be worth it, or the hassle...

iLB

Hello there
mr-marty-martin said:
jst thinking lads, should we set a certain amount of poeple to be in on the deal, as if loads and loads want them its not going to be worth it, or the hassle...

you're making this sound all shady now...
who cares how many people fancy it, there are so many bottles you're going to get loads anyway, plus we still don't have proof they all exist as described so :hungry:

Top Bottom