Pro team water bottle collection

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dudi

Still nowt back from sunnyspain boys and girls.
looks like this one is probably out of the window.

mangaman

HeartAttack said:
But and sorry if I sound sceptical, have you any pictures of them all together, just I'd want to be sure if I was sending money overseas that there was a chance I wasn't going to be bent over, nothing personal I hope you understand

Sorry to be cdeptical too but where are these from?

I was watching the Vuelat a Murcia about 4 years sgo and Jan Ullrich threw a bottle almost straight at me.

After a brief tustle with some random Germans I secured it.

It was a T Mobile bottle with a squiggle on it. I guess for the soigneurs the squiggle told them it was for Jan but for me it was a Bidon from T-mobile that no-onr believed belongrs to Jan

Unless all these riders have personally donated signed Bidons with photos of them doing it I wouldn't touch them.

Sorry, but it seems a very simple scam

OP
OP
S

Sunnyspain

Hi, sorry for no reply-been on holiday. Collection now increased by another 4 picked up at Vuelta Burgos. For the doubters-YES they exist (ask my wife!!!) at present they are in my garage taking up too much space-if any of you have ever used IKEA & know the blue bags you buy to take stuff home-well imaginge 5 of them crammed full & you've got the picture. So, anybody interested? I have no idea how much 5 bags would cost to send to uk. Not heavy, just bulky. Anybody passing on route to the Bilbao-Portsmouth ferry with a car/van would be welcome to collect.

OP
OP
S

Sunnyspain

Hi, no scam-not signed & donated-just used & chucked. I'm giving free-no cash no hassle, just want my garage space back. If you don't believe you're welcome to come & see for yourself-& take a couple of hundred home with you.

OP
OP
S

Sunnyspain

mangaman said:
Sorry to be cdeptical too but where are these from?

I was watching the Vuelat a Murcia about 4 years sgo and Jan Ullrich threw a bottle almost straight at me.

After a brief tustle with some random Germans I secured it.

It was a T Mobile bottle with a squiggle on it. I guess for the soigneurs the squiggle told them it was for Jan but for me it was a Bidon from T-mobile that no-onr believed belongrs to Jan

Unless all these riders have personally donated signed Bidons with photos of them doing it I wouldn't touch them.

Sorry, but it seems a very simple scam

I have plenty with squiggles-denote which are water & which are energy drink or mineral mix,etc. Very few are made up for individual riders-then they usually have the name (some of the collection do-nobody super famous) or initials on. Many teams use coloured dots to denote what's in the bottles so lots of them have this on the tops.

OP
OP
S

Sunnyspain

dudi said:
Still nowt back from sunnyspain boys and girls.
looks like this one is probably out of the window.

Sorry, been on holiday (in non-sunny uk). Bottles still clogging up garage & annoying my wife.

OP
OP
S

Sunnyspain

HeartAttack said:
Well if this does come off, and i say IF as lack on communication from sunnyspain after requesting pics/proof of bottles does ring a few bells. Anyway fingers crossed

Sorry heart attack but I'm not into wasting time on photos of bottles-I spent enough time & energy collecting them. If you want them they're available-if you don't no problem. I just hope somebody does. repeat-NO CHARGE-I'm not after money, just want to clear the garage floor. & get my wife off my back.

Top Bottom