Promoting the forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
If me and Oates get it sorted, we could all learn Chinese!

Shaun

Founder
That's not a bad idea.

A PDF that everyone could download and pass around to friends, colleagues, or club mates. :smile:

Shaun

Founder
I've got some Photoshop files of the logo, and I can upload pretty much anything to a page and place it on the site somewhere for members to find/view/download it.

It might take me a few weeks to do something on this though as we're moving back into our house next weekend and we've got shed-loads of work to do both in preparation, and afterwards.

I'll let you know once I've put something together then everyone can have a pick and play. I've also got Acrobat on my office PC so email me your designs and I should be able to PDF them. :evil:

Cheers,
Shaun

Arch

Married to Night Train
Great idea. I see, BTW, that we have a new member who joined after seeing a jersey on "a guy in Selby". As I was in Selby that day, in my jersey, I wonder if they mean me....:wacko:

Will1985

Über Member
Anything happening? With the sportive season well underway, I agree that there is a great opportunity to promote the forum.....I'll be wearing CC jersey for these, but a flyer might add something too.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
i wore mine on the macc bikathon, until the first checkpoint when i had to put the event t-shirt over the top as cycling at a 9 year old's pace does not warm you up enough for just one layer :laugh:

bonj2

So, any volunteers?

Shaun, can we get a jpeg of the CC logo?

And how would we host the file on here?

Why don't YOU do it? :angry:

Go on, you don't need anyone to help you. Just go and recruit! :sad:

bonj2

Because I'm not pc-art-savvy, and I can't host the file on here.

you don't need to be - just right click the logo, 'copy image'. Fire up paintbrush. Paste. Add 'www' somewhere, and drag it before the word cyclechat, and similar with '.co.uk' afterwards.
Copy the whole lot and paste it into word, add any text you want below, and there's your flyer!

And you don't need to 'host a file', just print it off and put it on the bikes. Go on, get cracking.

Shaun

Founder
I'm working on it, sorry guys, just currently snowed under with work backlog that has built up due to all the moving out / flood work.

Should be able to do something next week.

It's up there on my to-do list ... honest. ;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
yello said:
I wore my CC shirt on the FFCT 'Vallée de la Creuse' randonée... any new recruits from France??

I just wore mine for the better part of two weeks right through the top half of France, so I claim any new Frenchies as well... :biggrin:

Top Bottom