Proof that litter stays for a long time.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DRM

Guru
we used separate the tab and flick the ring part with it using the little notch, salads days!
So did me and my mates, good fun

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
How Lazy is this?. Someone went to the trouble of intricately folding two crisp packets and inserting them into a hole in the wall (circled)....with a litter bin about 3 metres away:ohmy:. Spotted at my local bus stop the other day.
20220305_091941.jpg

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
On tidying a hitherto untouched bit of the train the other day there, I found an old can of Irn Bru, best before 1st of March 1992.
It had a modern opening ring on top.

It'll be kept along with the rest that we have found, including old packets of Tudor Crisps.

classic33

Leg End Member
On tidying a hitherto untouched bit of the train the other day there, I found an old can of Irn Bru, best before 1st of March 1992.
It had a modern opening ring on top.

It'll be kept along with the rest that we have found, including old packets of Tudor Crisps.
Did the IrnBru taste okay?

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Did the IrnBru taste okay?

I am sure it did at the time, but it was empty and whoever it belonged to had tried (not very successfully) to crush it but only succeeded with the edges, so it's not quite prisine (I had thought about trying to 'un - crush' it, but that would probably be too difficult, short of getting things inside it to push it out again).

'Tis mawkit anyway so would need a clean.

Top Bottom