ProTour Pundit 2016 *no spoilers please*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
I'm not sure why it has to be @Marmion's problem. I know this is his baby, but we can all work out our own scores, right?
You can do whatever you want, if you don't want to be included in the scores just let me know and I'll ignore your picks - feel free to make anything up as you want to, witter away to your heart's content.

I'll carry on with the rules as stated for everyone else.

I'm not sure why it has to be @Marmion's problem. I know this is his baby, but we can all work out our own scores, right?
I'd cheat, with drugs.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
You can do whatever you want, if you don't want to be included in the scores just let me know and I'll ignore your picks - feel free to make anything up as you want to, witter away to your heart's content.

I'll carry on with the rules as stated for everyone else.

Y8zs%2FTfqrP70j9OI%2FAAAAAAAAAAg%2FxASQZa2UTjY%2Fs1600%2FHow-to-Win-Friends-and-Influence-People.jpg

;)

Attachments

• Y8zs%2FTfqrP70j9OI%2FAAAAAAAAAAg%2FxASQZa2UTjY%2Fs1600%2FHow-to-Win-Friends-and-Influence-People.jpg
    Y8zs%2FTfqrP70j9OI%2FAAAAAAAAAAg%2FxASQZa2UTjY%2Fs1600%2FHow-to-Win-Friends-and-Influence-People.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 36
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
You've obviously mis-interpreted my post in some way - my "you crack on and do what you want" approach is a relaxed approach to encouraging people to contribute to the game if they want or take a freestyle approach if that's their preference. There are rules to the game as detailed above, if people want to take part in the game then there has to be some rules to the participation; however, I'm not going to be arsey and stop anyone else contributing to the thread, and being a bit different - but if you are going to be different and not follow the rules of the game (and I am open to changing them during the year based on suggestions by others, as I did last year, and this year's starting rules are what we ended up with by the end of last season) then you'll have to accept that I'm not keeping track of your freestyle own rules - as you pointed out yourself you can keep a track of your own scores in your own wee game, you'll be the winner tho so there will be no competitive element to it other than competing against yourself.

If you want to take part you'll have to accept that I'm the scorer and that any suggested rules changes which impact on my time and effort are subject to me telling you to f*ck off.

Attachments

• Y8zs%2FTfqrP70j9OI%2FAAAAAAAAAAg%2FxASQZa2UTjY%2Fs1600%2FHow-to-Win-Friends-and-Influence-People.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 45

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
:okay:

Now bring on the racing... it's been too long.

Top Bottom