ProTour Pundit 2016 *no spoilers please*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simo105

Stage 3 gerrans, ulissi, leon sanchez

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Yet another lamentable punditry stage, with not much scoring. @rich p seems to have found a bar and decided to sink a few schooners rather than choose any riders for stage 3, and @ItsSteveLovell hasn't been seen since stage 1 when he was seen skulking off with someone dressed as a kangaroo.

@simo105 and I scored 12 points on the stage and @roadrash and @Berk on a Bike scored 10 points.
In the overall, @Berk on a Bike maintains his lead with 39 points, @simo105 moves into 2nd on 34 points and @Flying_Monkey is in 3rd with 22 points. The rest of us are a wee bit back...but next up is stage 4 - let the attacking commence!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'm in here on a mini vacation in Dorset...
...and the punditry is coming second to grandad duties
I'll be back!
20160121_144007.jpg

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Guessing that 4 is sprint
Ewan, Nizzolo, Wippert

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Come on, you're just making them up now... :smile:

I have him as my "rider to follow for 2016" on twitter - I have been tweeting him and Cannondale for the past week to offer "encouragement" for a stage 4 breakaway win. He seems to think it's a good idea, I'm not so sure about his team being as supportive of me... :laugh:

Some useless trivia - even more useless than my normal uselessness - his mum is the mayor of the depart city for the 2017 Tour de France.

Top Bottom