ProTour Pundit 2016 *no spoilers please*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SWSteve

Guru
6 Ewan, Swift, Wippert

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
A few points scored in the final stage, and some decent overall picks. Not a bad punditry day at all. For a change.
Final stage kudos to @Flying_Monkey who scored with all 3 picks.

Overall winner was @Berk on a Bike who led from start to finish, scoring 110 points
As a result of being winner, he has to wear the winners hat for the remainder of the pundit season
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXk69Lpw-B6ZdT-BmrCckszsJHdhgFFrZeBiH02RQhiYNbvP9rtA.jpg

2nd - @simo105 - 91
3rd - @roadrash - 86
4th - me - 83
5th - FM - 82
6th - @ItsSteveLovell - 78
7th - @User - 68
8th - @rich p - 26

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
We have a wee break until the next punditry competition, and resume with the Tour of Flat Desert Landscapes, aka the Tour of Qatar from 8th-12th February, followed by the more interesting Tour of Oman between 17th-22nd February.

A camel hat for the winners!

713o5pWW%2BCL._UY550_.jpg

Last edited:

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
A few points scored in the final stage, and some decent overall picks. Not a bad punditry day at all. For a change.
Final stage kudos to @Flying_Monkey who scored with all 3 picks.

Overall winner was @Berk on a Bike who led from start to finish, scoring 110 points
As a result of being winner, he has to wear the winners hat for the remainder of the pundit season
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXk69Lpw-B6ZdT-BmrCckszsJHdhgFFrZeBiH02RQhiYNbvP9rtA.jpg

2nd - @simo105 - 91
3rd - @roadrash - 86
4th - me - 83
5th - FM - 82
6th - @ItsSteveLovell - 78
7th - @User - 68
8th - @rich p - 26
Roo must be kidding etc etc...

I feel that I've peaked too soon. :okay:

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Cheers Marmy. I'm hoping to get better but I wouldn't put hard cash on it
Stop going on holiday and show some commitment to the game; I bet the prospect of being able to wear a camel hat for the rest of the year will see you trying a bit harder in the coming events.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Stop going on holiday and show some commitment to the game; I bet the prospect of being able to wear a camel hat for the rest of the year will see you trying a bit harder in the coming events.
You can txt from the top of Everest (maybe, I haven't got a fecking clue so don't bother googling it) but try getting a signal from the Home Counties.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
That's 8 entrants so far, still time to stick some random names together for anyone else fancying giving it a go :okay:

A quick nudge for missing punditeers from last season ... @smutchin

Somehow I missed this. Probably drunk. Anyway, I've been far too busy to pay much attention to the TDU, so unless you are willing to accept my sincere promise that I would have picked Gerrans for GC... no? Oh, OK.

I'll aim to get on board for the next round.

Top Bottom