Proud Dad #27

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
top banana...

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Thanks guys, we're really chuffed. We're gonna try for a few more shows if Jnr wants to do it (and he's really keen), there a few parts in Oliver we think coming-up and locally there's 'Joseph' coming to Oxford that needs a choir (and he sings well). So we hope he can land some other fun parts.

A while back dellzeqq mentioned we might need to employ an agent... I think he's right. Stagecoach have one and I think we'll have to bite the bullet.

What's funny to me is that both Mrs FF and I are Science graduates with little artistic talent (though I'm mildly musical). The Ld's really into his acting singing and dancing, and the 2 girls are both studying art (and are pretty good at it). Admitedly my younger daughter fancies Forensics, her art is still fantastic.

Much of the time as a parent your kids frustrate and bemuse you... and other times you wonder how you created such beautiful and amazing people...

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Fab Foodie said:
Much of the time as a parent your kids frustrate and bemuse you... and other times you wonder how you created such beautiful and amazing people...

FF that really made me smile. Your kids are probably able to be what they are as they have parents that support them, nurture their interests and let them make mistakes and learn.

Well done :tongue:

PS Dell is right about the agent thing - though research and get a good one rather than one that is just available.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Fab Foodie said:

It's a constant source of mystery to me how I managed to produce two lovely human beings of 26 and 28 who are far nicer than I ever was or am.

Top Bottom