public use toilets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This is one in Portsmouth...

CopyofSP_A0140.jpg

Berties

Fast and careful!
I am never that easy in public toilets making eye contact with other users the amount of cottaging that goes on these days!!
The public toilets near us in Stockbridge ,made local news about 20 years ago when the mayor of Andover at the time was,meeting up with the more flamboyant of local menxx(

Sandra6

Veteran
It took us ages to locate a public loo in Ambleside recently - the signs were misleading and one set of loo's were closed for repair. When we did find one it cost 20p each for the privilige! (well it would've done if me and the three girls hadn't all snuck in really quickly!)
Then there's the loo's that are closed after 5 and at weekends!
The worst were at the circus in the park earlier this year -they were overflowing.xx(
Tbh if I'm desperate I dash into the nearest pub or cafe and hope it looks like I'm a customer. Since I slimmed down a fair bit I can't pretend to be pregnant, but that has worked in the past.:shy:

Lisa21

Mooching.............
I absolutely can not use public toilets. I just couldnt. It verges on a phobia:sad: Just the thought of all those hairy arses that have sat there. (and yes, I am talking about the ladies....I live near Rhyl remember:laugh:)

Octet

Veteran

I do wonder as to how anyone could possible have the time to make this. It did make me laugh though! :laugh:

Kidney juice and butt pudding! :rofl:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I think it's time for me to tell you about my experience in the public toilet in Karachi airport. I was queueing to check in for a very early flight to Lahore when I got... that runny guts feeling so I left my laptop with my agent and hurried off to find the bogs. The terminal was absolutely brand spanking new and the men's bogs were gleaming marble, spotless, beautiful and attended by a young Pakistani boy who was going round with a mop and rag, really proud of his new job in the newest and most beautiful toilet in Pakistan.

Unfortunately though some dirty so-and-so had been standing on the seat, which was covered in dirty wet shoe prints. So not wanting to sit down I dropped my keks and just bent over and hurriedly let rip. Slowly it began to dawn on me that I wasn't hearing the expected sound of hot liquid pouring into the pan so I turned to investigate and discovered to my horror that the whole lot had shot out horizontally, hit the wall in a burst and was dribbling down over the pipework and spreading across the floor. What to do? I performed my ablutions and did my best to clean up with the water hose but in the end had no choice but to leave most of the suppurating mess slowly spreading out like the waste from Chernobyl.

I felt terrible as I washed my hands and as I left the men's room I looked back to see the sweeper who had reached my trap and opened the door; I watched as his jaw dropped in horror and he looked up at me in disbelief... all I could do was shrug and make that universal "sorry" gesture and leave him to clean up. Now I know how the French make such a mess in campsite squatters....
Holy fark.
The most surprising thing that struck me about this post is that you felt the need to tell us that you left your laptop with your agent.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
MaccyDs

but there are toilets and toilets. Gatwick Arrivals beggars description. You can take your bike in to the cubicles.

BrazingSaddles

Über Member
Recently back from a cycle tour that included the Netherlands. Public toilets don't seem to exist there as eateries/bars etc. make their loos available to all - at a price of course. The down side to this, and the thing that infuriated us, was that even customers had to pay to use the loo.
One 'must' in our kit-list is an iPood - now renamed due to Apple crabbiness!
My husband has some interesting $hit stories....

Top Bottom