Puch Alpine bought at an auction

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
Puch frames were generally pretty cheaply manufactured, employing an unusual crimp & weld method of joining the dropouts to the stays and fork blades. That said, a cheap ride can still be a good ride. A mate of mine who has several fairly decent machines owns an old gas pipe Puch 10-speed, and it's actually his favourite and most frequently used bike.
I bought a new Elegance 3-speed as a teenager for the extravagant sum of £72 (reduced from £80 in a sale) after I outgrew my Raleigh, and I used it to go to work on for a few years. More recently I bought a shabby scruffy looking Puch Touring 3-speed for a quid because I wanted to rob the Selle touring saddle on it for my Raleigh Royal, and once replaced with a ratty MTB saddle that also rides very well. Not for weight weenies though.

Hi there, I was wondering if you still had this Puch Alpine and would consider selling it. I’m currently looking for one.
Many thanks. Chris

**Mod Edited to remove personal phone number. Please contact via PM

Last edited by a moderator:
This brought back memories, which a look through google seems to be faulty, as I had a Puch Pursuit in my youth until it got stolen, but I was sure it was a darker green than the ones google brought up.

I did find this though...

1619506077104.png

Top Bottom