Puppy!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ganymede

Veteran
Suggs?

Lovely pupster, Saluki.

Sara_H

Guru
Many congratulations! He's super cute! We have a new pup in the family - My mum has a now 12 week old cavalier/shihtzhu cross, he's adorable. It's like having a new baby in the family.

Bobby. Bob for short!
109B26C9-71F6-4D30-9904-BA1EA164F9C7_zpsqdovlf7n.jpg

Last edited:

Sara_H

Guru
:wub::wub::wub: That's the sort of condition I expect to see a 3 month old in.
I'm sure you'll soon get your little fella in tip top condition - he's fallen into very good hands, I know how much you care for your dogs.

OP
OP
Saluki

Saluki

World class procrastinator
In our family the dogs always name themselves. Currently my mum has Rascal, Missy and Dyson.
We toyed with the idea of Rascal but thought that it would probably be a self fulfilling sort of name. Dyson as he just hoovers everything up? Never blocks?

I think that we are going with Ludwig. We might have to find him a little egg like contact tag though. Does anyone remember Ludwig? I loved it.

Little Ludwig is currently snuggled up on the sofa, surrounded by greyhound and corduroy bunny. His 6pm meal has been stuffed and then he went for a poo in Poco's bed. She's not thrilled but he will learn. It's very early days.

Ganymede

Veteran
We toyed with the idea of Rascal but thought that it would probably be a self fulfilling sort of name. Dyson as he just hoovers everything up? Never blocks?

I think that we are going with Ludwig. We might have to find him a little egg like contact tag though. Does anyone remember Ludwig? I loved it.

Little Ludwig is currently snuggled up on the sofa, surrounded by greyhound and corduroy bunny. His 6pm meal has been stuffed and then he went for a poo in Poco's bed. She's not thrilled but he will learn. It's very early days.
I remember Ludwig on the telly! I loved it in a weird way. I'm pleased you've gone with Ludwig, I love Beethoven.

Top Bottom