Question for Admin

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello Shaun - were you 40 yesterday?
If yes - then Happy Birthday. edit YES IT WAS - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I blame Easter...<mutter mutter> I thought it was Tuesday for a while today but no...;)
Anyway - great job. Thanks
PS - hold back the wine, beer and spirits licence for the Café - just for the moment... it's been a bit rowdy in here:wacko:. Maybe the new Brazilian waitress will help - get Lord of the Teapot to give it the once over? I'm sure things will be on the up in no time.

And a belated one to chris42 as well.

wafflycat

Did someone mention birthdays?

8.gif

Cake all round I think!
Happy birthday!

Whoa! Big one eh! 40, you'll need to consider changing your career, buying that indulgent sports car you've always wanted, dumping everything and travelling around the world, doing all those things in your life you've never done before.......

but before that; just enjoy the day.......Many Happy Returns.

Shaun

Founder
Erm, thanks and all that, but hang on ... it wasn't my 40th!

I'm currently hanging on dearly to 38, with 39 looming in November - although I do like the thought of a full Ti (may cost me more than cash though if the wife gets a whiff of it!! xx()

If it is your birthday over the next few weeks though, Happy Birthday :eek:

Cheers,
Shaun

PS. Thanks for the cake Waffles - it's luverly :smile:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Admin said:
Erm, thanks and all that, but hang on ... it wasn't my 40th!

I'm currently hanging on dearly to 38, with 39 looming in November - although I do like the thought of a full Ti (may cost me more than cash though if the wife gets a whiff of it!! :smile:)

If it is your birthday over the next few weeks though, Happy Birthday xx(

i'm in the same boat, but read october for november. a fresh influx of members will make a nice prezzie though :eek:

Good then you've all got time to prepare and conduct a proper mid-life crisis. I suggest you start swotting now. It can last between 1-3 years.

Have a free celebration on me the Shaun - I get confused by all the toys on this site :smile: xx( :eek::o):thumbsup::B):biggrin:

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Happy Birthday when it comes, Shaun !!

It's my turn to hit the four-oh on Sunday. It'll be a quiet affair with just me and my daughter - though I'm going to take us both out to her favourite place so I can treat us both to a nice dinner.

Of course, I still think of myself as being 16 - 17. I don't think I've ever really grown up - and taking up cycling 2 years ago has certainly made me a lot less creaky than I would have been by now :eek:

For any other birthday boys and girls in the next week or so, have a good one !!

Top Bottom