Question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simonali

Guru
Do people buy used shoes?

I have a pair of not very used Sidi shoes that I no longer have any use for and was wonderin' if people purchase this sorta fing?

Tynan

Veteran
can't see why not, it's not like you're selling used underwear is it?

OP
OP
simonali

simonali

Guru
OK. I guess Fleabay's the best place for exposure, eh?

These are roadie shoes and I no longer have a roadie bike to use them on.

OP
OP
simonali

simonali

Guru
Without going and looking I think they're Genius 4s. They are silver and have a ratchety thing on for fastening. They were about 90 quid or so when I bought them, but that was maybe '03, so not worth much now probably?

Looked for a pic before posting and this looks close.

http://xoomgear.com/i/p/l/SHOE-937.jpg

OP
OP
simonali

simonali

Guru
Got a vintage pair stuck somewhere, too, prolly in the garage. A pair of original Time road shoes a-la Greg Lemond 1989 tour. I bet no-one has the pedals to suit them anymore!

OP
OP
simonali

simonali

Guru
Again, without going to look (wifey is in bed), I'd guess 43 euro size, which is about 8½.

OP
OP
simonali

simonali

Guru
Never mind. Would've been cool to sell them before they were even advertised though!

I did sneak up and get one to have a look at and they're in very good nick. Even the insoles are unmarked and only the outsole(?) shows signs that they've been worn.

sidiik8.jpg

DODDY

Hi,

May well still be able to sell them without the added hastle!!!

What price would you consider?

OP
OP
simonali

simonali

Guru
Ooh, customers! :wacko:

Sorry, didn't look at this thread yesterday. I've really no idea on a price, but I think I should be honest and inform you that there's an identical pair on ebay for 99p at the moment. It might be better to bid on those first and maybe get a bargain?

Top Bottom