Questions for you all

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
I must say that of the results and answers I am extremely suprised at how few of you belong to cycling clubs. Can I say it is never a good idea to knock something you have not tried.

Smokymoo, which club were you trying to deal with, I am very interested in pointing out their failings to them.

What is X? on the price thing, as a high rate tax payer my x may be different to that of say a student.

lesley_x

Über Member
I must say that of the results and answers I am extremely suprised at how few of you belong to cycling clubs. Can I say it is never a good idea to knock something you have not tried.

Smokymoo, which club were you trying to deal with, I am very interested in pointing out their failings to them.

What is X? on the price thing, as a high rate tax payer my x may be different to that of say a student.

As in the price of your bike?

£350 for my hybrid down from £450, £1000 for the road bike down from £1300.

screenman

Legendary Member
So could somebody say use £4,000 and say £7,000 as the X factor. As both amounts would buy a nice bike, the latter one slightly better.

lulubel

Über Member

I'm one who isn't a member of a cycling club. I don't knock them, but I've never felt any desire to join one. I'm quite happy cycling by myself, going where I want, for as long as I want, at my own pace. I know not everyone is happy cycling on their own, but I have other social hobbies, so I don't feel like I'm missing out on that side of things.

Top Bottom