Questions you want answers for (but were afraid to ask)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
I don't think they can actually be certain that it is, speed of light being what it is, but if it is, it could be that it's reaching the point of snapping back :ohmy:.

Consider, the temperature is pretty much the same everywhere but the Universe is too wide for EM waves to have crossed in the time available.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
What is Patrick having for tea?
1509148_771013099601740_2246155954216126615_n.jpg

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
Consider, the temperature is pretty much the same everywhere but the Universe is too wide for EM waves to have crossed in the time available.

The shape of it must play a part as well...could get to the egde and find a massive dip in it for all we know...I read one theory which suggested a horse saddle shape...all goes a bit la, la though...grasping at approximately infinite straws...fun stuff :smile:

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Excellent work! What I mean though is that, were he most people, he'd have signed it Your Obedient Servant...seems that a lotta, lotta people think each word deserves a capital letter when exiting...this makes me sad :cry:

Ah - sorry - didn't read your post.properly. Good point.

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
Ah - sorry - didn't read your post.properly. Good point.

No probs at all...quite nice to get a Churchy fact in the brainbox

Kind Regards

TR

Doh!

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Where was that??
Falkirk wheel, when you come down/up from/to the Glasgow canal to join the Edinburgh canal. They lock the underpass after sundown. There is a sign that states that, but only from the Edinburgh direction, so if you cycle up from Glasgow you don't see it.

Top Bottom