Quick computer help..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

bonj said:
Do you in fact mean that you can't get the smiley window up? That'll possibly be to do with your popup blocker?

Nope smiley window is there, and when I click on them nothing happens. In fact, the cursor disappears, so something does happen..

hmmm, Bonj is right about the smiley representation, so somewhere the text that the smiley enters is getting buggered up in Firefox.

Have you changed anything in Firefox, themes, colours, options. If so change it back. If not download the latest version and upgrade.

If that don't work I'm clueless.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Crackle said:
hmmm, Bonj is right about the smiley representation, so somewhere the text that the smiley enters is getting buggered up in Firefox.

Have you changed anything in Firefox, themes, colours, options. If so change it back. If not download the latest version and upgrade.

If that don't work I'm clueless.

I have not changed anything, but Noodlette may have done - she claims otherwise, but she also claims she did not eat all the cake I bought for me and her mum....

Noodley said:
I have not changed anything, but Noodlette may have done - she claims otherwise, but she also claims she did not eat all the cake I bought for me and her mum....

I found some half intelligible bumf about Firefox themes buggering up PHPBB representation. My money's going firmly on Noodlette intervention in the light of what you say.

Top Bottom