Quick Muvi cam question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chap

Veteran
Sounds pretty good, considering it is AVI format (or at least that is the case with my Chinese equivalent.)

Norm

The 30 minute clips on mine take somewhere between 790mb and 1.5gb, so yours is between those two limits.

thomas

the tank engine
is it a proper muvi, rather than a clone? I'd send it back, you should get nearer an hour and a half...assuming batterylife is the problem.

OP
OP
addictfreak
thomas said:
is it a proper muvi, rather than a clone? I'd send it back, you should get nearer an hour and a half...assuming batterylife is the problem.

Yep proper muvi. Used it again this morning and got around 55mins again.

Battery is not the issue as I have not charged it between this latest 55 mins use and the last one. All I have done is clear the memory. So it suggests to me that 55mins is about the limit on a 2 gig card.

No probs though was planning to buy an 8 gig card anyway.

productimg1259262945765.jpg

I have one of these (as well as my MUVI) but this has better battery life...(4 hours I predict) It also works as a torch although I don't use it as a torch.It also has an internal clock.I had some filming from it which I wanted to post but I seemed to have not put it on my computer as I had problems with said computer at the time and it took ages to load 3gb of filming onto it.

You must have a good MUVI...I reckon I only get 80 mins battery life on mine which is no good for a full days commuting....The torch is better...Plus I know what day it was filmed.

thomas

the tank engine
addictfreak said:
Yep proper muvi. Used it again this morning and got around 55mins again.

Battery is not the issue as I have not charged it between this latest 55 mins use and the last one. All I have done is clear the memory. So it suggests to me that 55mins is about the limit on a 2 gig card.

No probs though was planning to buy an 8 gig card anyway.

Just checked...I've got a 4gb card....so yeah, if you're card is full it won't record anymore :laugh:

Top Bottom