What do I do?

• Wait for black

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Choose white

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • Get another colour and wait 2 months?

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
White cars have fewer accidents than coloured cars. Tiguan looks good in white as well.

Now I ordered black but I'll have to wait 2 months but I can have a white one in 2 weeks.
The reason for this is because the cars are built to order, so that's how long the queue is. Dealers however will preorder cars on spec, and they will be white, because that's least unacceptable to most people. The manufacturers will also stick a white one in in a popular configuration that hasn't been ordered, rather than leave a gap on the production line, because those gaps cost thousands.

postman

Legendary Member
600px-RamboIIM60E3-4.jpg
You got what colour,you mf.

postman

Legendary Member
We might be going through this very soon.Mrs P thinks our car is on it's way out.It is seven years old.She is at this moment just picking it up from the garage.(she is a strong woman).She says she can hear knocking and grinding.They have just phoned,and despite taking it for three rides,looked it over.Have found nothing wrong with it.
But a car is on the shopping list.
Now wha colour.
PURPLE she wants.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Just changed from a white Passat to a Caribbean blue Touran - the Caribbean blue is much nicer. In fact I swear I'll never get another white car again, that bloody Passat looked like it needed washed every couple of days and every blemish showed up. Mind you, black is the same - another colour I'll never get a car in again.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
We might be going through this very soon.Mrs P thinks our car is on it's way out.It is seven years old.She is at this moment just picking it up from the garage.(she is a strong woman).She says she can hear knocking and grinding.They have just phoned,and despite taking it for three rides,looked it over.Have found nothing wrong with it.
But a car is on the shopping list.
Now wha colour.
PURPLE she wants.
Seven? Bloody hell, what have you been doing to it?

screenman

Legendary Member
We have a saying in the trade, a black car never looks as good as the day it left the showroom. I voted white even though black is easier for me to fix.

Top Bottom