What do I do?

• Wait for black

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Choose white

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • Get another colour and wait 2 months?

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
The reason for this is because the cars are built to order, so that's how long the queue is. Dealers however will preorder cars on spec, and they will be white, because that's least unacceptable to most people. The manufacturers will also stick a white one in in a popular configuration that hasn't been ordered, rather than leave a gap on the production line, because those gaps cost thousands.

Exactly how my employer has bought my last three Passat estates; I've ended up with a blue B6, a black B7 (bad colour) and now a metallic grey B8. If I'd waited for the colour I preferred I'd have had to wait several months. Since then I've noticed a lot of Passat estates in the same greeny grey colour so I reckon the factory must just spray them up and build them in a standard spec just to keep dealer showrooms topped up, especially just after a launch.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I like black bikes. And my car is all black, so i would wait for the black one. Don't like white cars.

U

User33236

Go for another car altogether. Ideally one without a diesel engine.

screenman

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4775526, member: 45"]White got trendy 7 or 8 years ago when all the BMW drivers chose it.

Now white is chosen by nobbers who not only are fashion victims but they're years behind the times.

Just get silver. It doesn't matter what colour it is, but silver sells to anyone.[/QUOTE]

Silver is so noughties.

Tin Pot

Guru
Go for another car altogether. Ideally one without a diesel engine.

silver-tesla-model-s-2016-19-inch-wheel-tst-brilliant-silver-1.jpg

https://www.tesla.com/en_GB/new/5YJSB7E27HF186672

Top Bottom