Quick Question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Our cat normally manages a smelly visit to his cat tray just as we are about to sit and eat dinner , so trying to avoid that today anybody have a clue how long it takes a cat to eat his nosh and then be ready for one of his daily s@@T@< ?

raleighnut

Legendary Member
He's a cat , he'll crap when its the most inconvenient moment possible, one of ours is guaranteed to either do that or bring us a 'pressie' of something dead instead. Try one of those litter trays with a lid and carbon filter to reduce the 'aroma' is my only tip. :becool:

TVC

Hide they tray until you're finished, it will be fine.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Same here in Leicester despite there being red bins specifically for depositing 'bags of shite'.
Mind you those bins are very useful if you are on an 'audax' or a touring trip and get 'caught short' and just happen to have a carrier bag handy. After all what do they expect to find in those bins, not that I'm speaking from experience or anything you understand. :whistle:

Why do people pick up then hang it in trees? Some sort of seasonal decoration? Some local councils seem to be excelling themselves with what they are putting up over Christmas, but taking crap decorations literally seems a step too far.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Why do people pick up then hang it in trees? Some sort of seasonal decoration? Some local councils seem to be excelling themselves with what they are putting up over Christmas, but taking crap decorations literally seems a step too far.
I think it is some sort of a 'protest' against having to pick the turds up (on pain of being fined for not doing so) unless dog walkers take a thirty foot ladder out with them or there are some exceptionally tall dog owners out there.

Top Bottom