R.I.P. Cat mobile phone. 2013 - 2021

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biker man

I agree with those horizontal flip cases. I had one and the front cover always got in the way when using the phone. I now have a vertical flip case; a much more practical design. The front cover flips down and hangs out of the way.
I haven't seen them ,I must try and get out more 😃.

cat-telephone-cat.gif

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I am not a big user of my mobile phone but wouldn't like to be without it, just for emergency situations. I wouldn't go on a ride without it, just in case. Same applies to my wife.
I use my laptop far more than my mobile.

Biker man

I am not a big user of my mobile phone but wouldn't like to be without it, just for emergency situations. I wouldn't go on a ride without it, just in case. Same applies to my wife.
Mobiles are so convenient I do most things on mine , wish they had been around when I was younger .

Biker man

An example HERE.
Thank you I didn't know about that , not keen on Amazon tho they try and get me on Prime all the time,And they sent stuff I wanted to a friend who I bought something for but thanks for showing me that.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Pre-DVT, I hardly used my laptop. I would sit at my desk and use my tower PC with its 24" monitor.

Once the clots had damaged the veins in my left leg though I found that I could no longer sit at a desk or table for long. I can sit at a dining table just long enough to eat, but then I have to get up and move because my leg starts to get really swollen.

As a result of this I have been using laptops for the past 9 years. Fortunately, I am perfectly comfortable sitting on a sofa with my legs up on a footrest. I have the laptop on a laptop tray. The screen is only a fraction of the size of my old monitor, but I am sitting much closer to it and it is much better quality, so that's good.

I use my phone or a tablet in bed but much prefer typing on a proper keyboard and looking at a bigger screen.
Thank you I didn't know about that , not keen on Amazon tho they try and get me on Prime all the time,And they sent stuff I wanted to a friend who I bought something for but thanks for showing me that.
There will be probably be someone at your local market or phone shop selling them for a few pounds! :okay:

Biker man

Pre-DVT, I hardly used my laptop. I would sit at my desk and use my tower PC with its 24" monitor.

Once the clots had damaged the veins in my left leg though I found that I could no longer sit at a desk or table for long. I can sit at a dining table just long enough to eat, but then I have to get up and move because my leg starts to get really swollen.

As a result of this I have been using laptops for the past 9 years. Fortunately, I am perfectly comfortable sitting on a sofa with my legs up on a footrest. I have the laptop on a laptop tray. The screen is only a fraction of the size of my old monitor, but I am sitting much closer to it and it is much better quality, so that's good.

I use my phone or a tablet in bed but much prefer typing on a proper keyboard and looking at a bigger screen.

There will be probably be someone at your local market or phone shop selling them for a few pounds! :okay:
Yes that's what I was hoping sorry about your health problem.

Top Bottom