Radio 1 DJ's = Tossers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Radio 5 Live for me, the Breakfast programme is like radio 4 with a sence of humour, and Simon Mayo has got to be the most varied magazine programme going. Mayo is a revelation, intelligent, knowledgeable, and a witty communicator, not bad for an ex-radio 1 DJ.

yenrod

Edith Bowman, my god what a woman to seriously wonder how she got the job similar to Chris Moyles - I recall that man when he was on Signal ! on stoke on trent in the eveing and no one rung in when he anounced a competition - VERY FUNNY...now he just doesnt realise hes got a face for radio !

gavintc

Guru
I quite like Edith Bowman and Scott Mills. The rest leave me cold. I particularly do not like the morning show. In the car, I will alternate between Radio 1 and 4. As someone else has stated, Radio 1 is like wallpaper, background noise, needs no attention or concentration. Radio 4 is OK, up to a point. I avoid R2 as I think that once you have tuned in, your hair starts going grey, you like steel bikes and well - you are just old.

yenrod

>Scott Mills

Is right on' he knows whats funny 10x better than the whole staiton !

Though his female producer, is far too giggly but she has a big chest so that makes up for it :biggrin:

Plax

Guru
I hate Radio 1. I never liked it even when I was in their "target audience". I can't stand Chris Moyles. I'm not a violent person, but whenever I hear him I just want to smack his smug arrogant face in. Thankfully they have recently banned radios & any kind of MP3 device at work, so I no longer have to endure such rubbish.

The digital revolution hasn't reached us yet (but then neither has mains gas), so I can't get a signal for Freeview or a DAB radio.

I get a lot of Irish radio stations at home which are far better. I can get TV3, RTE1, RTE2 & TG4 on the TV too, and I must say they have better telly than us. They tend to get some TV shows before us (last season of the Soprano's for example), and have much better films.

I tend to veer towards Radio 2 in the car, or just listen to a CD.

Top Bottom