Radio 5 Live New Monthly Cycling Show

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wesley Prickett

Is anyone gunna watch this? It's called BeSpoke and starts tonight (Fri 2nd Nov) at 9pm. It's presented by Colin Murray.... does he know what he's talking about?

What does everyone think!?

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
No, but I might listen to it!:whistle:

OP
OP
W

Wesley Prickett

I know, he may ruin it, very annoying on MOTD2! Gunna give it a try though! If it's bad I might tweet in anger about it haha

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
He's a bit overly ''Me too!'' for my taste but he's usually well briefed and well produced. The quality will depend largely on the producer, but it's looking a little too ''leisure and lifestyle'' to be likely to offering anything new.

That chain, though! I reckon it's got 2 links too many...

bespoke.jpg

thnurg

Rebel without a clue
Thanks for the heads up. That's my MythTV box set to record it, transcode it to MP3 and dump it into the folder from which my kitchen's picture frame mounted laptop picks up my recorded radio shows.

OP
OP
W

Wesley Prickett

He's a bit overly ''Me too!'' for my taste but he's usually well briefed and well produced. The quality will depend largely on the producer, but it's looking a little too ''leisure and lifestyle'' to be likely to offering anything new.

That chain, though! I reckon it's got 2 links too many...

bespoke.jpg
Yeah I suppose if it's produced well then we can see past Murray! Are you on Twitter? follow me if you are and I'll follow you back... We can slate or praise the show together haha @wprickett

OP
OP
W

Wesley Prickett

I was keen up until you mentioned Colin Murray.
You still gunna watch it? Think I'll give it a go, may as well!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
So Colin Murray's contribution to cycling seems to be a ''7km'' (must actually be 7 miles) run from Canterbury to Whitstable for some greasy fish and chips! A funny thing to disclose while talking to Olympic track cyclists. Not that there's anything wrong with a little jaunt along the Crab and Winkle way, of course. Or with the fish and chips in Whitstable, for that matter.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Oh, I don't know. I'm quite enjoying it - some good guests that I've enjoyed listening to. The fact that I keep drifting in and out of it is more to do with my own talent for self-distraction than direness.

Top Bottom