Rain means trike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As it was raining this morning I used the trike, the roads were greasy and I have a choice, the trike does feel very very fast after being further from the ground on the Musashi for the last few days, I will use a mixture of the two over the summer but will be back to the trike most of the time over winter.

As it was raining this morning I used the trike, the roads were greasy and I have a choice, the trike does feel very very fast after being further from the ground on the Musashi for the last few days, I will use a mixture of the two over the summer but will be back to the trike most of the time over winter.

I must admit trikes are far better in dodgy conditions. With a fairing the weather is even less of a problem as you are dryer (and warmer). Even using the smaller Windwrap the Snow this winter wasn't a problem!

There are often days where I probably wouldn't cycle, but do because I can use the Trike

P1070053.jpg

sunnyjim

Still being on the learning curve on the raptobike, I've avoided using my QNT recently to avoid switching between rather different riding styles while trying to increase confidence. An early discovery was that while it may feel similar, trike-style enthusiastic braking & cornering :hyper: doesn't work with only 2 wheels:ohmy: ..Even the grin :biggrin: seems to morph into a quieter self satisfied smile.:thumbsup:

So a bit of a fair weather cyclist at present.

markg0vbr

Über Member
DSC00243.jpg

yes i think i will do the same the trike is fantastic in the bad weather and so relaxing after work, it is hard getting used to the close over takes on the bacchetta, the two wheeler is definitely faster but, for touring and just ambling a long trike every time.

Top Bottom