Raleigh Equipe Road Bike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LosingFocus

Lost it, got it again.

Yeah, fark the system, rage against the machine, fight the powers that be!

Wait... what?

It also has shifters on the handlebars which are really hard to change because im canstantly having to grab the top of the handlebars.
I had a Gitane in the 80's like that (well they were on the head stock), dangerous place, I used to catch the rear shifter with my right knee and it would drop from 2-3 to 5th sudden slack on the chain, next second eating tarmac, thing is I never seemed to learn it happened more than once.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Ok looks like defy. How come everyone rates defy's over treck's?
I do not think they do , its just that responders happen to own defys and like them^_^ , there is not much to choose between them in reality and the frame geometries that they use for their build will suit some more than others but good fit can sort a lot of that out .
Its true that some frames are more compliant or stiff in certain areas but you should not get a dog from any of the major brands .
Just wait till the spesh allez boys get on and start raving , i personally ride a baordman and think its the business and they always get very high scores for quality , ride and equipment levels .

Best thing to do before spending any more money is to try bikes out and see what floats your boat before you decide.
Members on heres always rave about the triban 3 from decathlon if you can get to a store try them out as they offer as cycling active says a build quality and spec that rivals bikes costing 2-3 times as much.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Us Trekkies like to keep good things to ourselves so we don't tell people about them.:whistle:
vulcanmain.jpg

Top Bottom