Random photo from your phone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
Cheating a bit, this was taken on my mobile but it was maybe 10 years ago....
DSC01514.jpg

Oh dear....oh dear oh dear :laugh:
I'd have helped to pick them up...but I couldn't for laughing.

Katherine

Guru
IMG_20170531_182006655.jpg

gbb

Legendary Member
And this one from the same period....I walked into work one dark winter morning, past the bike racks and saw this....
14102011004.jpg

Jeez....I oiled it later that day, I couldn't stand looking at it :whistle:. I don't know who's it was, just a clunker to get one of the guys to work no doubt.
I did the same with a bmx I saw in the rack one morning with a flat tyre....I fixed it without asking. It'd have been a waste of time asking the owner, it was a lady who couldn't speak any English. I often wondered...did she go back to her bike that night, expecting to walk home, saw it and thought ...:blink:

Ratchet Cat

Veteran
And this one from the same period....I walked into work one dark winter morning, past the bike racks and saw this....
View attachment 356570
Jeez....I oiled it later that day, I couldn't stand looking at it :whistle:. I don't know who's it was, just a clunker to get one of the guys to work no doubt.
I did the same with a bmx I saw in the rack one morning with a flat tyre....I fixed it without asking. It'd have been a waste of time asking the owner, it was a lady who couldn't speak any English. I often wondered...did she go back to her bike that night, expecting to walk home, saw it and thought ...:blink:
Stealth maintenance!! Love it! Someone else rode a bike in to my workplace and a girl thought the rusty bike was mine. I said I oiled the chain on my bike.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Devil Woman spotted in Moffat
DSCF0010ab.JPG

Took this many many years ago, whilst waiting for a bus to Dumfries. It was one of those once in a moment snaps.

Those golden ram's horns were pinched sometime afterwards

Top Bottom