Rangers Liquidation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
At least we know now what the five silly stars on their shirts stand for now. Five stolen league titles.

AndyRM

XOXO
See they announced another year's losses today. £7.5m to win the third tier of Scottish football. Wasn't loaf man talking about a spending spree in January?

I can't remember the exact quote, but our correspondent from Alloa believes millions is good value for a domestic lower league title...

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
In the news today that they're £28 m in debt, lost over £7m last year, need £2.5m in loans to get through this season ... But they'll have money to spend on players in January?

U

User6179

In the news today that they're £28 m in debt, lost over £7m last year, need £2.5m in loans to get through this season ... But they'll have money to spend on players in January?

£28 million debt ?
Operational losses don't equal debt !

snorri

Legendary Member
Perhaps worth a new thread, but it does make me wonder about professional sport, it's a dirty business.
There was talk on the wireless this morning about the 1988 Olympics where Yvonne Murray wiz robbed by a Russian runner who later proved to be a druggie but still held on to the Gold medal:sad:.
Will there still be discussion regarding Rangers trophies in 27 years time?

U

User6179

Dave King

‘With regard to EBTs, I was on the board so I have to take some responsibility.

‘And I follow the logic of the argument that if we lose the tax case then we probably gained some competitive advantage.

Insisting there was no attempt to gain a deliberate competitive advantage from the use of a Murray group EBT, King added: ‘No one on the board, when I was there, would have had any intention of gaining an advantage.

‘But the fact is that I can understand the perception out there now.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2161850/Rangers-crisis-Dave-King-apologises.html#ixzz3rNdPMjOX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Top Bottom