Rapha Discount codes Anyone Know Any?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Think I may be taking the plunge on the Rapha Classic Jersey but would hate to think I missed out on a potential discount, if anyone has/knows a code it would be appreciated.....Al

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Hello Al, they have a sale in jan each year. Have a look at oregoncyclewear,you can have your name put on a merino jersey (the one i wore to stonehenge).

I've just ordered a mouseketeer one.

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

topcat1 said:
Hello Al, they have a sale in jan each year. Have a look at oregoncyclewear,you can have your name put on a merino jersey (the one i wore to stonehenge).

Marvelous, have just ordered the SS 100% Merino in phantom black with the name 'MacB' across the panel, just under £60 inc lettering and shipping, well chuffed....thanks TC:biggrin:

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
topcat1 said:

I've been thinking about getting some official merchandise in. Admittedly, I was more along the lines of 'Decathlon base layer with an inhouse stencil'. Knew I could trust you to find a branded alternative. What's the matter, can't get Assos to custom knit you something? :angry:

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

arallsopp said:
I've been thinking about getting some official merchandise in. Admittedly, I was more along the lines of 'Decathlon base layer with an inhouse stencil'. Knew I could trust you to find a branded alternative. What's the matter, can't get Assos to custom knit you something? :angry:

Andy, prices come down for bigger orders, also less shipping etc, I'd certainly be up for a Mouseketeer one.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
That's the one, i got this from there
2d1wnl1.jpg

dodgy

That jersey's almost long enough to wear as a frock!

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

GrahamG said:
Oh and got an email from Rapha last night - 10% discount if you complete their customer survey in the next week or so.

yep, I got that, but have now got the one coming from the states, very likely one of the Shutt models and have ordered a cheapo MTB freeride thingy, to use whilst I await the others.

I actually prefer the fit of the freeride stuff, I like 3/4 sleeves and baggy, but they seem to do them in such naff desgins and colours.

Top Bottom