Rapha -What to Buy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
There's a few bits in their clearance sale http://www.rapha.cc/shop/clearance

400bhp

Guru
Now that is an inteligent answer, that I can understand.

It means you have no experience of a quality product so you just spout rubbish.

If you say so.

From someone who doesn't understand the question posed and didn't have the grammar to actually pose it as a question in the first place.

screenman

Legendary Member
If you say so.

From someone who doesn't understand the question posed and didn't have the grammar to actually pose it as a question in the first place.
Excuse me for being not as literate as you, I put it down to not being able to read until quite late and then leaving school at 15.

Whilst your reason to being rude is what.

screenman

Legendary Member
I would say to anyone thinking about buying Rapha that they talk to somebody that owns some their products.

Sillyoldman

Veteran
Get the fingerless GT gloves for summer. Fabulous

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
i like rapha gear - yes its expensive stuff and not as technically advanced as other clothing on the market. But its outstanding quality.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Even if I see something that tickles me enough to consider blowing two weeks grocery budget then it's unavailable for purchase:

image.jpg

Not that I have any use for a neck warmer with cigarette hole.

musa

Über Member
the rapha stuff is class, but i also rate the castelli stuff so i have a mix of both, the stuff works which is the main thing for me ...each to their own

i started from aldi/lidl and gradually bought some higher priced not necessarily higher quality stuff..decathlon, dhb do good stuff which works well

it become a dried out convo soon after, so useless thread

Top Bottom