Rapha -What to Buy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zizou

Veteran
If i was to choose only one bit of high end cycling kit to have then i'd go with shorts.

However there isnt much in the way of size choice available in the shorts they have reduced to £100

Doc333

Knight Of The Realm & All Around Good Guy
I have 2 winter base layers which were bought for me at Xmas. Both brilliant and fantastic quality. The winter base layer which is Merino wool costs £80 I think and the deep winter merino base layer is £100 but has full balaclave and thumb cuffs. I have to say that Rapha may be expensive but some of their kit is brilliant quality and will last for years. baselayers can be worn whenever not just for cycling ....

musa

Über Member
No they said wapha

OP
OP
CharlesF

CharlesF

Guru
I have 2 winter base layers which were bought for me at Xmas. Both brilliant and fantastic quality. The winter base layer which is Merino wool costs £80 I think and the deep winter merino base layer is £100 but has full balaclave and thumb cuffs. I have to say that Rapha may be expensive but some of their kit is brilliant quality and will last for years. baselayers can be worn whenever not just for cycling ....
Now it's getting complicated, the deep winter base layer sounds good, especially as I will be working in Poland next month they told me today it is -15

Top Bottom