Rate my meatballs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Given the number of loons on here I was somewhat reluctant to open the thread for fear of a pair of hairy knackers meeting my gaze.

Thankfully it was culinary, and they do look rather splendid. It's been a while since I've had proper home-made meatballs; my Aunt Salva, who hailed from Italy, made astonishingly good meatballs.

OP
OP
Mrs M

Mrs M

Guru
Given the number of loons on here I was somewhat reluctant to open the thread for fear of a pair of hairy knackers meeting my gaze.

Thankfully it was culinary, and they do look rather splendid. It's been a while since I've had proper home-made meatballs; my Aunt Salva, who hailed from Italy, made astonishingly good meatballs.
:laugh:

MrPie

Telling it like it is since 1971
In the official Aberdeenshire rating system I’d give em a firm ‘Och Aye Min’. Was tempted to give ‘The full toot’ but a couple appear to grass in them.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Oh no, you've made me want to cook now! I wonder what I can make with this lot?

20180415_123000.jpg

Oh I had to look that up - looks delicious

It is! :hungry:

One of the world's best comfort foods. I'm wanting some now... :blush:

OP
OP
Mrs M

Mrs M

Guru
1474BB93-176F-490A-998A-4DA5E7862D05.jpeg
Sadly we are going hungry tonight.
Mr M bought a chicken from Marks and Spencer on Friday evening for tea tonight.
Took it out the fridge and found it should have been used yesterday :angry:
I always check dates but hubby doesn’t :banghead:
Took a chance and called the store asking for comment on the shelf life of their products and suggested a £7 bird that had to be eaten next day should maybe be discounted.
The food manager didn’t agree and said they rotate stock to “give the customer the best possible product” and basically our own fault for not checking the dates.
Chicken in recycling, beans on toast instead.

Top Bottom