Rattle can paint

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thought I'd try out some of the new rainbow coloured paint they had at the DIY shop, dries real fast too.
1617239830057.jpeg

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Saddle looks a bit low for you 😉

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Missing (at least) one brake pad at the front.

Is that on the shops shelf next to the skyhooks?
Yeah, and got a box of grinding wheel sparks while I was at it.

A fella I was at school with was doing a mechanics apprenticeship. He was asked to remove the petrol cap and blow into the tank to build the engine compression back up. He didn't fall for it.

In my apprenticeship days as a welder, toolboxes were often welded shut by the local prankster, or your old steel cap boots were welded together. Best one I recall was in the run-up to bonfire night, a fella there put a sparkler in the electrode holder and asked the foreman to give him a tack as he held two pieces of metal on the bench. The foreman obliged, and sparkler lit up, but he then threw the holder down and walked off in a huff. He was not known for his sense of humour.

Last edited:

DRM

Guru
Yeah, and got a box of grinding wheel sparks while I was at it.

A fella I was at school with was doing a mechanics apprenticeship. He was asked to remove the petrol cap and blow into the tank to build the engine compression back up. He didn't fall for it.

In my apprenticeship days as a welder, toolboxes were often welded shut by the local prankster, or your old steel cap boots were welded together. Best one I recall was in the run-up to bonfire night, a fella there put a sparkler in the electrode holder and asked the foreman to give him a tack as he held two pieces of metal on the bench. The foreman obliged, and sparkler lit up, but he then threw the holder down and walked off in a huff. He was not known for his sense of humour.
Just like on work experience at a local Ford dealership, one particular wag thought it would be funny to send me to stores for some "spark plug gaps", so off I went and told the storeman what was going on and can I have the screw on tops from some spark plugs, I'll bring them back when the pranks over, so I went back and said I've got them, but stores aren't happy opening the boxes for them, here's your spark plug caps, they didn't try it on for the remaining three weeks funnily enough.

Top Bottom