Ready to start!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Yep. Lovely stripe (splodge, more like) up her back, too!
mudgaurds , mind you you should have seen my white windproof after the ride today , more like sludgy brown

Reactions: C R

cyberknight

I got on my turbo in the garage yesterday :sad: 65/70 mile an hour gusts and driving rain, i only lasted 15 minutes, the rain was coming into the garage from the open door, I had to wear gloves as it was so cold, nearly put glasses on too as I was getting a face full of rain, I was about to close the door (nothing to look at then) I sacked it and had a beer instead ^_^
my turbo sesh tends to be half an hour of intervals to you tube work out vids even when its only a couple of degrees i can be dripping with sweat in just my shorts by the end

cyberknight

I had a little plastic one on my saddle - think i need to invest in some better ones at some point haha
ass saver ? not worth it , im a bit sad and have 2 bikes that have mudgaurds on all year around and a dry weather bike that hasnt seen the outside this year yet .

OP
OP
LibraRider

LibraRider

And i take it you Can you feel the difference
Oh yeah!

Much better for me.

Ive noticed that on the carrera my feet go numb after a while - which is frustrating

Im guessing that's because the fit on the bike isn't right - but im happy to stick with it for now.

OP
OP
LibraRider

LibraRider

ass saver ? not worth it , im a bit sad and have 2 bikes that have mudgaurds on all year around and a dry weather bike that hasnt seen the outside this year yet .
Yeah - £2.99 from decathlon
I bought another one today - figure it will do for now for my short distance outdoor cycles to and from work.
I will get much better ones for my next sportive next month though

Also bought some over shoes - they were deffo missed today

cyberknight

Oh yeah!

Much better for me.

Ive noticed that on the carrera my feet go numb after a while - which is frustrating

Im guessing that's because the fit on the bike isn't right - but im happy to stick with it for now.
have you taken the measurements of your new bike and then transfer them to the carrera ?
seat height from BB taking into account crank length, saddle setback, reach and drop to handlebars ?

OP
OP
LibraRider

LibraRider

have you taken the measurements of your new bike and then transfer them to the carrera ?
seat height from BB taking into account crank length, saddle setback, reach and drop to handlebars ?
Noo but I do think I need to get a shorter stem and narrower handle bars. Just need to get round to buying them

Top Bottom