Real Cyclists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Or imagination, either is fine.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Sent from.... ah, who cares!

redcard

Veteran
It's funny how these guys just appear out of nowhere and think they're leading the revolution. It's all rather bizarre.

Grumble, you need to get a summer job: this period between leaving school and starting community college has left you with too much spare time.

You said you were speaking for real cyclists.. And I am one.

And I am bald. Although I'm not sure what relevance that has. I'm not imposing my views on anyone.. Mearly replying to YOUR thread.

It means that you may be a bald real cyclist, but cannot possibly due to the fact that you are follicularly challenged be a real hairy cyclist.

Scilly Suffolk

Über Member
People wonder how the Nazi Party and later the East German Regime could get away with what they did, after all the average German is pretty much like the average Brit. Well that's the problem they both accept nonsense emanating from their preceived 'superiors' without questioning it - they obey orders. Very useful on the battlefield as our history has shown but an absolute disaster for a Democratic society.
"...he's in the form of his life and dominating the field... he's going to medal but what colour will it be... the competition has crumbled... he's going for the win... AND IT'S GOLD FOR GRUMBLE! From cycle helmets to the Nazi's in just fourteen posts: that's great goading from the young troll."

snorri

Legendary Member
Grumble, you need to get a summer job: this period between leaving school and starting care in the community college has left you with too much spare time.

FTFY:thumbsup:

lordloveaduck

People wonder how the Nazi Party and later the East German Regime could get away with what they did, after all the average German is pretty much like the average Brit. Well that's the problem they both accept nonsense emanating from their preceived 'superiors' without questioning it - they obey orders. Very useful on the battlefield as our history has shown but an absolute disaster for a Democratic society.

Yeah cause the British Empire was a right barrel of laughs for all the countrys that England invaded/discoverd.
(should shake head and walk away but i can't)

There are shed loads of helmet threads on here (search helmet).

PS aren't you doing the Nazi thing by stateing real cyclist don't want helmets.:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom