Rear Drive Wheel for Delta Trike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Antuny

Regular
My 24" x 1.75 rear drive wheel fits onto a 14mm axel with a flatted section (see pics) but as you will see the flatted part of the wheel is a bit rubbish and slips. Anyone know of any quick fixes or where I can obtain a replacement wheel - seem to be hard to source! with thanks

Attachments

• E4AABABB-4511-4ECC-886E-897751D8E955.jpeg
    E4AABABB-4511-4ECC-886E-897751D8E955.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 4C51698E-0BFC-4F2B-959F-B38A871CDED2.jpeg
    4C51698E-0BFC-4F2B-959F-B38A871CDED2.jpeg
    111.3 KB · Views: 7

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
I can only seem to find US suppliers but the costs are INSANE... For example EBAY link

They are probably Chinese, so there might be some cheaper suppliers. But i sadly can't find any. Sorry.

If you are UK based, you could try Mission Cycles who seem to sell very similar looking hubs on their 24 inch delta trikes and who might have spare parts for sale or know where you can get/import them from.

Sorry i couldn't be of more use. Good Luck.

OP
OP
Antuny

Antuny

Regular
I can only seem to find US suppliers but the costs are INSANE... For example EBAY link

They are probably Chinese, so there might be some cheaper suppliers. But i sadly can't find any. Sorry.

If you are UK based, you could try Mission Cycles who seem to sell very similar looking hubs on their 24 inch delta trikes and who might have spare parts for sale or know where you can get/import them from.

Sorry i couldn't be of more use. Good Luck.

Thank you Dave. Yes I noticed the US wheels on Ebay and the insane price and postage! I'll give Mission Cycles a try and thank you for the steer.

Top Bottom